|ご質問||How do I connect the AC97 audio device to motherboard?|
If you would like to use AC'97 front audio panel, please follow the steps below to connect the front panel to HD audio header.
1. Connect Mic_IN (MIC) to MIC2_L.
2. Connect Audio_R (RIN) to OUT2_R and Audio_L (LIN) to OUT2_L.
3. Connect Ground (GND) to Ground (GND).
4. MIC_RET and OUT_RET are for HD audio panel only. You don't need to connect them for AC'97 audio panel.
5. Enter BIOS Setup to adjust Front Panel Control option to [AC97]
(Path: BIOS > Chipset Configuration > Front Panel Control option)