Please follow the steps below to secure the M.2 device with the screw.
1. Please remove the mylar firstly if you would like to use a M.2 device of different length.
(If you don’t need to change the location of the standoff, please see the step 4 directly.)
2. Vertically use the Hexagon socket screwdriver to release the standoff counterclockwise.
Note: To prevent the standoff from getting stripped, please apply the proper force to Hexagon socket screwdriver when you release the standoff.
3. Vertically use the Hexagon socket screwdriver to fasten the standoff into the M.2 device screw hole clockwise.
Note: Please only apply the proper force (lower than 2.5Kgf*cm) to tightly fasten the standoff.
4. Install M.2 device into the slot
5. Put on the screw and vertically use screwdriver to lock it clockwise.
Note: Please only apply the proper force (lower than 2.5Kgf*cm) to tightly lock the screw.